20kg / 44lbs Axle Barbell ("Fat Bar") for Grip Strength and Strongman Training
20kg / 44lbs Axle Barbell (''Fat Bar'') for Grip Strength and Strongman Training by OneFitWonder at Truth About Abs Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Axle Bar or ''Fat Bar'' is solid, heady duty barbell. The thick shaft of the bar really works your forearms and is typically used for Strongman
Our Axle Bar or "Fat Bar" is solid, heady duty barbell. The thick shaft of the bar really works your forearms and is typically used for Strongman training and competitions.
- This axle is a true 44LB! Most fat bars on the market "cheat" and are only 20-25 pounds. Not the OneFitWonder Axle Bar!
- This axle (or fat bar) is a full 7' long and 2" in diameter- it will take your deadlifts, presses, and cleans into a whole new level of suffering.
- Standard collars fit on this fatbar.
- Powdercoat matte black finish
- Weight Rating: 1,000 lbs
- The 2" diameter includes the shaft of the bar, explaining the "fat bar" nickname.
Package Contents and Specifications
- Quantity: 1 - 20kg Axle "Fat Bar" Barbell by FringeSport
- Weight: 20 kilograms / ~44 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Dimensions: 7 feet long and 2 inch diameter throughout entire bar.
- Material: Steel
Features & Highlights
- This is a true strongman axle / fat bar - there is no knurling on the bar.
- 20 kilograms / 44 pounds, 7' long, 2" diameter.
- Standard Olympic collars (2" diameter) fit this bar.
- Powdercoat matte black finish.
- This is one, solid bar. The collars do not rotate.