Adjustable Back Roman Chair Hyperextension Gym Exercise AB Core Strength and Hyper Chair
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the Adjustable Back Roman Chair Hyperextension Gym Exercise AB Core Strength and Hyper Chair by Ferty at Truth About Abs Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SPECIFICATION: -Material: Steel, PU leather -Color: Black -Wieght: 24KG -Occasion: Home, Office, Gym -Gender: Women -Back Mat dimension: 44 x
-Material: Steel, PU leather
-Occasion: Home, Office, Gym
-Back Mat dimension: 44 x 28cm/17.2 x 10.9inch
-Lying mat dimension: 73 x 28cm/28.5 x 10.9inch
-Support: Dumbbell training, Ab core strength, sit-ups, push-ups
Non-slip feet gloves, non-slip rubber frame caps to protect floors.
Adjustable footrest, backrest and thigh support to fit height and workout intensity.
Strong Solid Core A solid midsection can help you reduce the risk of injury. Increasing your core strength leads to better balance, agility, and strength.
Build Your Core
The equipment provides you terrific core strength, ripped abs and powerful back muscles.
Target your lower back muscles with standing hyperextension exercises.
Work your abs in 3 crunch positions ranging from flat to a 30 degree decline. You can adjust the angle of the bench to increase or decrease your workout intensity.
Or even exercise with dumbbells for bicep curls and one arm rows.
1 x Ab Bench
Features & Highlights
- Material: Steel, PU leather,Non-slip Feet Gloves, Non-slip Rubber Frame Caps to Protect Floors.
- A Solid Midsection Can Help you Reduce the Risk of Injury. Increasing your Core Strength Leads to Better Balance, Agility, and Strength.
- The Equipment Provides you Terrific Core Strength, Ripped abs and Powerful Back Muscles.
- Work your abs in 3 Crunch Positions Ranging from Flat to a 30 Degree Decline. You can Adjust the Angle of the Bench to Increase or Decrease your Workout Intensity.
- You Can Do Lots of other Exercises! Like Incline and Decline Push-ups, Bench Dips and One Legged Squats. Or even Exercise with Dumbbells for Bicep Curls and one Arm Rows.