CoreX Functional Fitness Trainer – RipFit Trainer, Stomach Strap Trainer, Assisted Push Up, Pilates, Rehab.
CoreX Functional Fitness Trainer – RipFit Trainer, Stomach Strap Trainer, Assisted Push Up, Pilates, Rehab. by CoreX RipFit at Truth About Abs Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The resistance band can also be attached to the foot/stomach cradle and used as an assisted push up trainer. By attaching the adjustable strap to the
Features & Highlights
- . Length adjustable straps support the bar enabling quick and efficient height adjustment.
- The bar configuration is easier to use than traditional bodyweight trainers as less strain is also place on key joints and core muscle groups.
- he CoreX Functional Fitness Trainer does it all. It is that is purposely designed for those with injuries, rehabilitation needs, or users who are new to bodyweight training
- The elongated foot/stomach cradle is also easier for foot insertion when compared to traditional bodyweight foot cradles.
- By connecting the supplied fabric sleeve protected resistance band, the bar can be used as a RipFit Trainer which is ideal for working core muscles or rehabilitation needs as asymmetric force is applied during workouts.
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|