Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer
Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer by Cybex at Truth About Abs Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cybex 770At Arc Trainer This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the
This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the users toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway - reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
- 21 Incline Levels
- 24" Stride Length
- Drive Type: Two-Stage
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 76 x 37 x 62.5 in
-Machine Weight: 400lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181kg)
- Display: 4.3" Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
- split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless.
- Ipod/Iphone connectivity
Features & Highlights
- Train for Power, Strength and Weight Loss on one machine.
- Featuring Cybex Muscle Map visual motivator
- Burn more calories Research shows that the Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested.
- 400 lbs Maximum User Weight
- Home Use Warranty: 10-year warranty on frame, 1 year on labor, 3 years on parts
|Color:||Black, Silver, Grey|
|Item Weight:||4.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||515 pounds|
|Package Size:||45 x 33 x 33 inches|