First Degree Fitness Indoor Water Rower with Adjustable Resistance - Viking II Black Reserve
First Degree Fitness Indoor Water Rower with Adjustable Resistance - Viking II Black Reserve by First Degree at Truth About Abs Blog. MPN: VIK2ARB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Achieve total body workout without leaving the comforts of your home with the Viking 2 AR water rowing machine from First Degree Fitness. This
Features & Highlights
- Water Rower Dimensions: 84 L x 22 W x 21 H Inches; Upright Dimensions: 22 L x 21 W Inches / Rower Weight: 54.5 Pounds / Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- LIFE-LIKE WATER ROWING EXPERIENCE - Get the feel and benefits of actual rowing in the water with this exercise machines adjustable fluid resistance that gives smooth transition from feather-light to Olympic sprint rowing stroke. This exercise machine is skillfully engineered to give you one of the most effective low-impact, non-jarring, total body cardio-respiratory workout machines that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals, and buttocks.
- DURABLE WATER ROWER EXERCISE MACHINE - Rowing machine features quality construction and a sleek design: solid American Ash with metal fixtures and precision components that can withstand everyday workout. It is also designed with a durable belt drive that delivers smooth and quiet performance and comes with front transport wheels for superb portability and convenient storage. It can be stored upright when not in use.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART WATER ROWER - It is equipped with a multi-level monitor that displays time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, and heart rate. This innovative rower also comes with a USB port, a deluxe ergonomic design that reduces sprain on forearms, wrists, and hands, and features height adjustable footplates with straps.
- WARRANTY AND FREE SHIPPING - Purchase from Dazadi today and enjoy free shipping! Also enjoy 5-year manufacturer warranty on frame, 3 years on non-wearing mechanical parts, and 2 years on all other parts.