POOLBIKING VERACRUZ by POOLBIKING at Truth About Abs Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The most advanced aquatic bike. Its progressive resistance (F.P.R.) and its anatomical pedal to be used barefoot are the innovating elements.
Features & Highlights
- POOLBIKING VERACRUZ is an excellent tool of cardiovascular exercise, joints do not have pressure, avoiding hurt. The consumption of calories is higher than 500 cal/h.
- The continuous resistance of water increases the muscular work. There are more and more aquatic areas in fitness centers to decongest the cardio halls. POOLBIKING gives the best tools of cardiovascular exercise adapted to the use in pools.
- Anyone, regardless of his physical condition. We have found better results with non-regular fitness users.
- It is suitable for weight loss, physiotherapy and people with arthritis, rheumatic diseases, varicose veins, cellulite, and in general, to improve fitness conditioning.
- Reinforced build for intensive or professional use in AISI 316L stainless steel with electro polished protective treatment. Large stainless steel watertight bearings on central pedalier. The only system that guarantees a perfect rotation. Adjustable pedal which adapts to any foot size, extremely comfortable to use with barefoot.
|Manufacturer:||POOLBIKING USA LLC|
|Publisher:||POOLBIKING USA LLC|
|Studio:||POOLBIKING USA LLC|
|Package Weight:||44.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||32.28 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|