Rep Lat Pull Down/Low Row Power Rack Attachment for PR-1000
Rep Lat Pull Down/Low Row Power Rack Attachment for PR-1000 by Rep Fitness at Truth About Abs Blog. MPN: PRA-1100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rep Lat Pull Down/Low Row Power Rack Attachment This attachment kit allows you to easily add seated lat pulldowns, tricep pushdowns and low rows
This attachment kit allows you to easily add seated lat pulldowns, tricep pushdowns and low rows (just to name a few) to your workout routine. Simply connect to the back of your PR-1000 and add plates to the loadable sleeves for resistance.
- 8.25" of loadable length on each side.
- Extends 17" from the rear of your PR-1000 base.
- 84" in height (same as the uprights of the PR-1000).
- This is NOT compatible with our shorter PR-1050 rack.
Features & Highlights
- Transform your PR-1000 Power Rack into a complete home gym.
- Perform lat pull downs, tricep push downs, tricep extensions, low rows, bicep curls and much more.
- 8.5" of loadable length on each side, compatible with both iron or bumper plates.
- Extends 17" past the rear end of the PR-1000 base.
- Includes both cross pieces to attach to rack, all hardware, cables, and handles.
|Item Weight:||55 pounds|
|Package Weight:||58 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 7 x 7 inches|