XMark LUMBERJACK Women's Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate shaft, 25 mm grip
XMark LUMBERJACK Women's Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate shaft, 25 mm grip by XMark at Truth About Abs Blog. MPN: LUMBERJACK-25mm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At our customers' request, we have brought you the same great XMark LUMBERJACK bar with a slightly smaller 25mm grip. The XMark Olympic
At our customers' request, we have brought you the same great XMark LUMBERJACK bar with a slightly smaller 25mm grip.
The XMark Olympic LUMBERJACK-25mm bar has moderate flex making it a great performance bar. This bar hits the middle of the road between flexible and stiff making it ideal for snatches, cleans, bench presses, squats, deadlifts, etc.
A high quality shaft coating adds to the longevity of the bar. The shaft coating on XMark's LUMBERJACK-25mm bar is black manganese phosphate which provides better rust resistance than black oxide while also giving the bar shaft a slightly tacky feel. The medium depth fine knurling is dual spec with IWF and IPF knurling marks. When the coating and knurling are combined, this bar allows for a superior, firm grip minus the sharp, cheese grater knurling.
The chrome sleeves rotate freely on self-lubricating brass alloy bushings and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system.
Crafted using a high quality alloy steel and dual snap ring system, the LUMBERJACK-25mm bar offers ultimate performance for cross training, olympic and powerlifting routines.
Your XMark Olympic Lumberjack-25mm bar is an investment. Take a couple of minutes to protect your investment by wiping down your bar regularly with a light coat of WD-40 or a 3-in-1 oil.
- Weight capacity: Tested at 700 lbs. without deforming
- Bar Material: Heated alloy steel shaft; chrome sleeves
- Sleeve Rotation: Brass bushings with dual snap ring system
- Knurling: Dual spec IWF and IPF medium depth fine knurling; no center knurling
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Bar Length: 79.25"
- Sleeve Length: 13.75"
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 13"
- Weight: 36 lbs
Looking for a larger grip? Check out our Lumberjack 28mm grip Olympic Bar, also sold on Amazon.
Features & Highlights
- GET JACKED WITH OUR NEWEST LUMBERJACK - Same great bar as the original LUMBERJACK with a slightly smaller 25 mm grip
- BLACK MANGANESE PHOSPHATE SHAFT - One of the hardest coatings available providing unbeatable corrosion and abrasion protection
- PRO-GRIP KNURLING - Engineered with a semi aggressive knurling and dual knurling marks
- BRASS BUSHINGS - Upgraded with long lasting brass bushings that provide the perfect spin
- SLEEVES - Smooth chrome sleeves offer ease in loading and unloading of plates